Whether you're planning a vacation or your dream wedding, buying electronics, or wanting to consolidate high-rate debt, you can turn to TFCU for a loan that's right for you. Personal loans are based on your credit worthiness, income, and ability to repay. Credit not perfect? Don't worry, you may still qualify. Apply and let us help you start on the right path to achieving your goal.
- Borrow up to $45,000; minimum loan is $250.
- Competitive fixed rates
- Variety of fixed terms
- Payroll deduction or online payment transfer for convenient repayment
- Affordable Debt Protection coverage available
or call 202-366-9400 and select option “3”
This convenient line-of-credit is available on TFCU checking accounts for maximum utility and savings. It also lets you borrow by using your personal checks or TFCU debit card up to your approved credit limit. Once approved, loan proceeds are advanced to your checking account as needed to cover overdrafts in $100 increments.
- No more expense or embarrassment from bounced checks
- Pre-approval is guaranteed for minimum of $500.00 for Concorde and Premiere50 members (must submit application)
- Credit line replenishes as you repay the loan
Smart Choice Loan Program
A short term loan alternative designed to help you with your immediate financial needs while building your credit profile.
Share Savings and Share Certificate-Secured Loans
Use the value of your Share Savings or Share Certificate account to borrow at our lowest fixed rates. Using your funds on deposit at the Credit Union is an economical way of borrowing while keeping your savings untouched.
- Borrow against 100% of your available account balance
- Continue earning dividends while you repay the loan
- Competitive rates that are 3.5% over most recent dividend paid or rate being paid on certificate
Personal Loans (Last Modified: Oct 22, 2018)
|PERSONAL LOANS ||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As+||Relationship Packaged Accounts|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As:
(Max Loan - $5,000)
|6.99%* (FIXED RATE)||N/A||24 Months|
|Personal||7.95%||7.70%||Up to 60 Months|
++The promotional rate applies to Holiday loans made now through January 31, 2019. Holiday loan rate does not apply to refinance existing TFCU loan balances.
Overdraft Protection (Last Modified: Jul 02, 2018)
|OVERDRAFT PROTECTION:||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As+||Term|
|$20,000 Maximum||12.90%||The monthly payment is $30.00 per $1,000 increment due.|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
+ At no time can the discounted floor rate be lower than the Credit Union's designated floor rate. APR may be higher based on past and present credit performance.