Wherever the road might take you - as close as the local grocery store or as far away as a trip overseas - you’ll always stay connected with TFCU. Keep in touch with your money 24/7 through account access. At home or on the go, you will have secure access to manage your finances all in one convenient place.
Secure Access to Your Accounts
- View and manage your current deposit and loan balances
- View transaction history for each account
- See what checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between your TFCU accounts
- Make TFCU loan payments
- Free Online Bill Payment service and much more!
How to Sign-Up for Account Access
- Click "New User or Forgot Password"
- Enter your Share/Savings account number
- Enter your email
- Enter you last name, then click "Submit"
- You will receive a temporary password
- Follow the prompts
Pay your bills online quickly, safely and FREE. With Bill Payment service, money comes right from your TFCU checking account. Don't worry about writing checks, finding stamps, and making trips to the Post Office. You can pay almost anyone in the United States with Bill Payment. Schedule one-time or recurring payments and view Bill Payment history.
How to Sign-Up for Bill Payment
- Click the gear wheel in the upper right menu
- Check the box to agree with terms and conditions, then click "submit"
- Log-in to Account Access
- Click on "Credit Cards" from the menu
- Follow the prompts to complete registration
Enjoy credit card online management features such as making a payment, viewing statements and activity, and electronic credit card statements.
If we can be of assistance, please contact us anytime at 202-366-9400, 800-368-8432.
You want access to your statement; we’ll provide it anywhere, anytime. eStatements can be viewed as soon as they are available – eliminating the time it takes to receive via traditional mail. Statement information is retained for 24 months if you need to go back and retrieve copies of past statements.
How to Sign-Up for eStatements
- Log in to Account Access
- Click "eStatement"
- Follow the prompts to register
Once enrolled, you will be notified by e-mail each time a new statement if available for viewing.